DURBAN GORE-TEX PANTS
Featuring an articulated knee construction for excellent levels of movement and a GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece lining that offers waterproofing, warmth and breathability, the Durban GORE-TEX® pant is ideal for the toughest adventure touring trails.
• Multi-material shell construction for optimized levels of durability, protection and weight.
• Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
• Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance.
• Extended air-intakes help keep the pant well ventilated.
• Available in men's EURO sizes, 48- 60
• Articulated knee construction.
• Articulated rear panel for extra support and freedom of movement.
• Lightweight, removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece liner provides waterproofing and allows garment to breathe.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding jackets.
• External 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant.
• Removable bib and braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment.
• The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of various off-road riding boots.